All SUP participants are required to follow our rental rules and guidelines:
- Reminder – Everyone MUST have a life jacket at all times.
- The ankle leash must be worn at all times.
- No boarding outside of swimming area. You must stay in sight of our location.
- Protect equipment – Avoid shallow water where fin could drag or break. No “beaching” the board, except in emergency. Use paddles with care. Do not use paddle to push off debris.
- Only one person per paddle board.
- No dogs or other pets on paddle boards.
- If caught in high winds, lie on stomach or knees and paddle to safety. Always begin your paddle going into the wind so it is easier coming back.